Sant’Eustachio il Caffè is a cafè which roasts its beans on the premises. It opened in 1938 on the site of another café called “ Caffè e Latte” which means Coffee and Milk. It is located in Piazza Sant’Eustachio – between Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, in the heart of historic Rome. When it opened in 1938, at the time it seemed extremely modern – thanks to its new, innovative furnishings.
The caffè has been owned since 1999 by the Ricci brother – Raimondo and Roberto. They have kept up the tradition of serving the highest quality product to all their customers. The blend that they use is a mixture of organic and fair-trade coffee beans, 100% Arabica which they import directly from small cooperatives in South America whose business ethos is slow food.